BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2008 14:10:58 -0700
Shouldn't you wax 'em?  Ruth  LOL

At 9:41 PM -0400 7/7/08, [log in to unmask] wrote:

A recent thread involved varnishing wood, and how it let UV rays through,
which is what degraded the wood, which is what caused the varnish to fail.

2.    And, what does the UV thing have to do with shingles?   I have cedar
shingles on the house on DFI, but no one ever tells me that I should paint
them.

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT