BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 03:55:03 EDT
I spent my summers with a coughing do'h( early cape home 1687)
there was always speculation  as to its origin .....thanks for insight and
grounding.......
signed swampy
  Coffin doors or a door exiting directly from the parlor are found in