BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2011 09:08:11 -0500
Leland,  I have no idea where they were building the kiln, maybe if I went
over and asked around someone would be able to point it out to me.  I do
know the Stratton-Arlington Rd., about now it is a snowmobile trail.  There
is some sort of memorial stone there indicating where Daniel Webster made a
speech.  My Dad pointed it out to me when I was a kid and I always look for
it when I'm over there.

I live on Houghton Rd. in Dummerston, Vermont, not in Wardsboro.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT