BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 15:28:56 -0500
>>Dear subscribers
>The following 2 subscribers are currently being monitored:

>>  1 02/24 02/24 J Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>"550 you are
>not allowed to send mail to <[log in to unmask]>"
>
>            S O S !!!     - - - _ _ _ - - -        x x x o o o x x x

>Please help, dear List Lords.
>
>I have been suffering a multiple-message syndrom for months since I have two
>e-mail accounts, one at the historic site ( [log in to unmask] )
<snip>    I decided to accept my fate and
>continue to get doubles of everything each day to delete through, feeling
>that the poetry and practicality of the list is good for my daily mental
>health.   Reading
>the daily e-mail has become a bit like brushing teeth.   Deleting is like
>flossing.

Oh lucky day.  Thy happiness is doubled, because you have been singled.
You have asked, and salvation has been delivered.  <[log in to unmask]>
no more.

>Therefore, I am puzzled by your message that I am being "monitered" at that
>address while the small town one continues without mention, other than to
>tink dat som'un out dere doesn lyk my accend'.

Worry not.  Thy machine at the big house experienced a small burp, just
one, on 2/24/00.  Just as the mysteries of the phone lines in your little
place seem not to run downhill, there are unexplainable digestive hiccups
from time to time even in the big house.  It is best not to wonder, simply
to marvel...that any of this works at all, and that it works as well as it
does as often as it does.  This is why it is good to have a fish to which
you can supplicate, a shaman for the unexplainable, and a reverend for
comfort.

STR
*fdmn ICN#
äSICNzsldr¯¯