BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 21:44:54 -0400
OK, its time to come out of hiding.

I recently had the pleasure of the "50 cent" guided tour of the Apple
Restoration facilities by the big guy himself, John Weiss Sr. and I must
say... I was duly impressed.  All aspects of the operation were extremely
well organized, from the office, right down to the bar code equipment
inventory control system.   Yes, even Ken's office... the ecclectic mix of
rocks, samples, the vertical filing system, and some unidentifiable things
that I was scared to touch, were all neatly stored in their respective
places.  Organization like this, and the "one big family" attitude that I
witnessed has got to trickle down into the projects they do as well.
Learned a hell of a lot about racing too!  My hat is off to the people at
Apple.

Mark Sherman.... ex-lurker