BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 19:19:34 -0800
Ralph, You've alluded to these FM shoes several times, what's the story on
them?  I keep thinking of the fella lived up the road told one time about
how he always wore his sneakers when "gettin' down to business" because
they gave him more traction.  The picture of this has always sent me into
fits of giggles.  Ruth

At 11:38 AM -0500 1/4/04, [log in to unmask] wrote:
In a message dated 1/4/2004 7:08:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

You'll have to find someone else to explain high heels I don't wear them.
They don't go well in the barn or out spreading shit.  Maybe Mrs Ralph
wears them.  My only thought is perhaps they would be a weapon with which
to defend oneself in case of a terrorist attack?  Ruth

Ruth,

Ixnay on high heels for Mrs. Ralph, although she is somewhat vertically
challenged. We don't have a barn (or even a garage, boo hoo) for her to
wear them in, and perhaps it would be wiser for the time being if I don't
comment on spreading shit. High heels make no sense to me, although as
noted previously, the FM Shoes phenomenon is most intriguing.

Ralph

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT