BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barbara Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I know you're full of schist!"
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:44:44 -0500
][<en and David:

Thanks for the GPR responses, I'll stay tuned in case you (or any other
BPers) think of anything else.  I've already teamed up with someone who has
used GPR extensively in archaeology (along with other geophysical
investigative techniques).  We are just looking at new directions with the
equipment...  She knows what she's doing when it comes to archaeological
applications, but structures are a completely different ball of wax (or is
that pile of bricks?) and since most geophysics is way beyond my
architectural/preservation training...

And hey, David, if you've got outhouse documentation projects that need to
be done, I've got a piece of equipment in the office...  Let's see...
Budget:  X square meters data collection times $x, plus airfare...   I knew
I'd get out of this office soon!   ;)

Barbara