BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 07:34:04 -0600
My son would love to take de debil up on his standard package.  There
was a time when I would have too.  The things that make love hurt so
much may be the assumptions we make about each others' choices.
Choosing hard regular work and a reasonably secure life looks like
selling out to a 19 year old.  Planning on doing a deal with de debil
looks like stupidity and sloath to a 50 somethinger.

And the 75 year old tells the 50 year old to relax and let it run its
course.  Them damned know it alls!

-jc