BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 22:42:21 EDT
In a message dated 7/10/2000 6:46:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< except instead of hitting the road with a bunch of dorks
 she got to go with her (fairly) cool mom  ;) >>

Sure, Deb, whatever you say.  Howzabout you let Deb Juniorette tell us her
side?

BTW, one of the boys down at the Summit Mall, who's a exterminator on the
side, just happened to mention (without being solicited, at least by me) that
he considers our friends the Chert Crickets among the most irritating,
disgusting, loathsome creatures that the Deity ever saw fit to inflict upon
us.

Says they love the little expansion joints that one ought to have at the
perimeter of the basement, and even when you kill the little bastards, their
eggies stay there in the crack and the sons of bitches reappear next year.

For those of you who may have been concerned, recent rearrangement of the
Humor Czar's basement resulted in relocation of the masonite cows.  I am
pleased to report that they are in good order, having been protected by the
old doors and useless lumber.

Ralph