BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 07:48:21 -0500
Hey,

So what is so "appropriate" about stainless? I know it's sheet metal and all
but not historically accurate, at least not before 1929. Plus I know lots of
guys who hate workin it. Personally I like it but one of 'em said, "man made
stainless, god made copper." Rest assured you don't want "that" attitude on
a stainless project.

Just Lookin Fer Trouble