BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that Ruth calls "Pluto's spider-hole."
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 10:27:04 -0200
Brian Robinson wrote:

> Ken,
>
> I will email the photos directly to you.
>
> Brian

Brian,

Thnx. Does look impressive. Almost wish I was in retirment mode. Curious
what model vacume you have installed.

I am reminded of a project many many years ago working on three bus
depots in Harlem where we had, amoung other things, to install an
exhaust system inside of the building for when the mechanics worked on
the diesel buses. It was like $250,000 worth of equipment that we
installed. When it was all finished the mechanics complained that the
units were installed for the wrong end of the bus. We did it as per
plans and we got paid for it. I do not know whatever became of that
problem as after 2-1/2 years of working on that project, our office
trailer inside the building, I needed some fresh air.

][<en