BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan AIA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yes, we set off an A-bomb but we are really sorry about it.
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 07:53:12 -0500
Thanks Brian.  Enjoyed this very much... mostly.  But if you had a
little more snow in your life you may not think so poorly of front
facing garages.  I sure don't want to go back to shoveling the extra
yardage it would take to bring the driveway around to the side or
back.  It can be done well, but is usually done without thought...
don't worry, those aren't well built and the snow/rain/rot/termites
will crush them.

-jc