BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Royal Order of Lacunae Pluggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 07:50:05 EST
Cuyler,

The "Our Town" comment started out to ask whether you'd ever seen the play in
which you meet all the characters in this town one by one, only to find out
at the end that the town is in fact a cemetery and all the people you've just
watched are in fact deceased.   Then I remembered the name of the play,
making for a shorter (and theoretically wittier) email.  At least that's the
play that I think is the one about the dead people.  Or maybe it's the one
about the cleaned building that everybody thinks is still dirty.

My point was, whether perhaps in the perfect, bugless world out there
(another reason why the West is better), it might just be that it's not only
the bugs that are dead.

Guess you had to be there.

Ralph