BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:59:28 -0500
Ken, are you free any Monday nights between now and April, and will you be anywhere near Ypsilanti?  I'd love to use the excuse of my needy class to bring you out here for a talk. Actually, you would be great on the same stage as Michael Moore, a true Michigander, talking about about the basics, like "This is a Brick".  Michael Moore would be funnier, but you two could duke it out.  Thanks to all of you for narrative that brightens my day.

Ilene

One of the talks that I like to give starts out, "This is a brick."