BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 10:37:24 -0500
In a message dated 97-11-21 12:32:28 EST, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Ken has made it pretty clear that pure lurking will not be tolerated, so I
>  thought that I'd take this opportunity to do some participatin' before I'm
>  asked to leaf.

Bruce,

Please don't leaf.
None of us here should consider ourselves credentialed preservationists.
I'm the first to lack credentials.

If you say something so eloquent as defining "leaftime" once in a leaftime
you can leaf little lurking lines hereby anyleaftime you lean like it<;)

Possibly not credentialled(SP?), but vearing toward certifiable.

The lurking policy is intended that we equally share in making fools of
ourselves so that nobody has to feel they are exposing themselves to an
audience of silently critical watchers.

][<en