BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:35:53 EDT
Can't remember if the following has come through B-P already.  In fact, I
can't remember anything.

Sign me,  Lonesome Cowboy in Favor of Tank
------------
Cross-post from Preserve-net follows:

PLEASE HELP US

The "Historic" City of Burlington's Planning/Zoning Board will ratify a
resolution permitting the placement of modern Main Battle Tank on the
river front in a residential area that is on the national register & in
the local historic district on August 25th, 1999.  Needless to say, the
residents of the historic homes on the river front will initiate a law
suit in NJ Superior Court on August 26th.

Please visit our web site - http://www.mpdm.com/preserve
for more information.

Any letters, faxes, e-mails, or phone calls that you could send to the
officials listed on our web site, or anything else you can think of,
WILL  be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mitch Cohen