BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:10:35 EDT
Do you know how Jorn Utzon described his vision of the Sydney Opera
House when he submitted his proposal for the competition back in the
Fifties? Was he really thinking "sails"? or was it "palm trees" or "the
outer skin of a grapefruit"?

Please help me if you can. I live in a small town in Canada and I can't
find the answer in the library or on the Web.

Lou Milner