BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 2009 18:12:24 -0400
Ilene R. Tyler wrote:
> Ken, it was either 1989 or 1997. I was there and heard him, but I can't be sure which of the two Chicago conferences hosted Brand, as I was at both...my guess is 1997. I'll search deeper, if you need more info.
Ilene,

I would like to place the date. It is becoming one of those... "Am I
that old I cant remember?' things. Am I going early senile or simply
foggy? It started out from a Sharpshooter's sort of desire to be
accurate about reference to a specific date. I think it had to be 1997.
Don't sweat it though. If I get real anxious it will arrive.

Thnx,
Ken