BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 02:18:29 EDT
Chris; just for the sake of conversation  how much jack does Dartmouth
hornswoggle out of you per annum to prepare the young man for success.?
My friend Doug sends his daughter to Vasser ,sez it chokes him for 33 large;
and that don't include beer money; and get this after Doug lays down the
lettuce Vasser tells him that their policy is if the student does not want his or
her parents seeing their grades the University won't send them to them(the
parents).
Im not sure I could eat that sandwhich
Me Im looking at Catholic girl schools with mean nuns for Peanut; I figer
that by the time she hits college I'll be on a walker drying out in a sanitarium
where they only let me wear my boxers for fear Ill hang myself. As for the
nuns; after 30 yrs of MTV Repression will be back in vouge  Pyrate