BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"M. P. Edison" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 12:49:05 -0400
I would agree that the soiling of fresh materials to match is
preferable to the matching of soiled existing units. In the real world
there are a lot of guys who don't care and won't take the extra step
to blend in the new to the old. There are also a lot of guys who send
us dirty samples and claim they've already been cleaned. The cleaning
method and materials will also influence "clean" color. So unless you
can predict what someone is maybe going to use in 15 years to clean
the building, matching the clean isn't as easy as it may seem.

Mike E.