BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
It's a heck of a world when an all-American boy can't carry a pocketknife! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:50:08 -0500
I don't know what a protometer is.  Do you mean photometer?  They'd probably
think it was some sort of detonation device - how many people today know
about SLR cameras?  Personally, I never check my camera because I've seen
what the airlines have done to my other luggage.  It's a tough camera, but
I'd rather bash it in myself.

- Pam