BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 22:34:17 EDT
John;  Was, not the graffiti  on Discovery in or about 2001; there was a
whole series on pyramids and the temples....I have the pyramid tape
the other sourse I suspect was National Geographic;....the grafitti was part
of an arch
but  I forget; I do know that the oldest grafitti and the oldest art of the
dordogne is pornographic 17,000 bc .....which dosen't leave humanity on the
whole too enlightened because if we sample the Internet; or the school yard its
always the same 17,000 yrs later;
and English stonemason recently told me this whilst we were on a scaffold and
observed a pretty coed walk by;
 Sir; did you know that a single pubic hair
is so strong it can push a barge of stone across the Themes...
.............................Jolly right ;just ask Macbeath. Pyrate