BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 20:02:58 -0200
Alice-Anne Krishnan wrote:

> Warning, this is a looong slideshow -- and one likely to kick off a
> chain of comments.  Many of the old doors were kicked in or
> flood-damaged during Katrina/Rita...
>
> It comes via local activist Karen Gadbois, outreach director for Think
> Nola, www.thinknola.com <http://www.thinknola.com> and sponsor of
> www.squanderedheritage.com <http://www.squanderedheritage.com>
>
> AA

Alice-Anne,

If you sent an attachment I don't think they will go through the ICORS
server for BP.
I would like to see the slide show if you care to send it to my
[log in to unmask] address.

The squandered heritage site is amazing w/ the photos of the individual
houses & what is or may happen w/ them.

Thnx,
Ken