BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
This conversation may be monitored for quality control.
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:44:59 -0400
Dan,
Ha!  As I think I have mentioned before, the irony is the complaint about
craftsmanship started with the first complaints written in cuneiform in the
cradle of human calamity.
Best,
Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence
Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild
17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525
Office:  203-397-8505
Fax:  203-389-7516
Pager:  860-340-2174