BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Leeke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 13:14:22 -0400
Could anyone comment on the the firm of New Found Woodworks of NY based in
Oceanside, NY, and operated by Marty Beverly? I ask for comments on the
character of this outfit because they want to bring me into one of their
projects.

Also, what was the date and location of the BP Preservationeers picnic?

John Leeke
By Hammer and Hand Great Works Do Stand