BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "where heavy conservationists hang out"
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 01:25:45 +0100
Ralph

I'm a seventh generation Australian ... and don't you ever try to suggest I'm from NZ again!!  There is significant cross-Tasman enmity ... but since I suspect there is at least one New Zealander lurking around, I'm not going to make any comments here.

As far as the vegetation professionals go - good idea.  Of course, I could have checked out my botany textbooks, for I majored in botany at Uni.  However, since you have a great connection there, I'll leave it with you to follow up.

Finally, why don't you stick the chert chickens down with glueboard and then tease them with the flamethrower ... then they really will tear themselves apart trying to escape!!

Cheers

david

david west
Arup Facade Engineering