BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa Sasser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Royal Order of Lacunae Pluggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:27:22 -0500
Jim,

One of the most interesting discussions I've seen lately on authenticity
(including the later two approaches) is the book "Conservation of Historic
Timber Structures: An Ecological Approach" by Knut Einar Larsen & Nils Marstein.
 Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford.  2000.  Much discussion of the Venice and Nara
Charters, and traditional crafts as cultural heritage.

Lisa

Subject:    Re: Authenticity
Author: JRhodes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:       02/12/2001 9:41 AM