BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 11:14:59 EST
     I'll try this again... Im being asked to fix someone's bleached
stone.....it wasn't my job....its not my stinking  job (yet) but
if I do I want to be sure there are no residuals or salts in said
surface;..water washing may just bring out more salts with the dry cycle....so Im
reluctant to go there ...I want to somehow test...( just test for salts or chems) but
Im beginning to see there is
no easy test

A.   can't I piss on the stone and see what color it turns with Lelands loop
B.    test for salts using litmus
C.     wash with a neutral agent
D.     throw my boxers on stone an see if they stick
E.     Give up on histo -presto and become a habidasher at Steves suggestion