BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:49:12 -0500
What's the partyline on Durham's Rockhard? When I was a kid I used it all
the time to hide the sins in my projects. Then I earned a few bucks, bought
a new blade for the round saw, learned how to sharpen my tools and -- viola
-- no more Rockhard. But, just had a contractor propose fabricating small
rosettes for window tracery from Rockhard by pouring the material into a
latex mould. I have my doubts. Anyone care to offer up strong, sarcastic,
and unsparing, but helpful comments?

Sign me,

Unconvinced.