BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
adaptive re-use is from the department of repetitive redundancy division <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2007 12:36:30 -0500
Gab writes:

> When I returned home yesterday I found a set of drawings that had been
> sent express by a CM for a townhouse project...........

An architect friend and author Jack Sobon has a standard practice for
overnite packages. He sts them on his desk for a minimum of two days before
opens them. His rational is just because they can send it to him overnite he
doesn't have to read it overnite.

Never the low bidder,

Rudy