BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 19:16:04 -0800
I'm a female but don't ask me about no secret codes concerning high heel
shoes.  Besides I'm a happily married woman a bit past middle age and them
things ain't as interestin' as they was once.  Ruth

At 11:34 AM -0500 1/4/04, [log in to unmask] wrote:
In a message dated 1/4/2004 12:41:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I suppose you can add Patrick and he and Anthony are the start of a
list of oddly named Jewish boys.  Affirmative

When I was in Texas last year it struck me that I was seeing more women
with high heels in the airport there than I had probably seen in six
months or more everywhere else. Were these "fuck me" shoes, or just plain
old high heels? [FM shoes are a topic of particular interest to me, of
which I had no idea until the former bookkeeper in our office informed me
of this matter, leading me to believe this is some secret female code, or
perhaps a subsection of "feminine wiles."] Ladies, have you anything to
add, in the interest of scientific inquiry, of course, in regard to FM
shoes? I didn't notice jackets and ties on the gentlemen in any unusual
proportions.  Perhaps they were wearing "bolo ties" as are often worn in
Arizona?  In a steak house (Pinnacle Peaks, maybe?) outside
Phoenix, gentlemen (and regular men, and probably irregular men, too) who
wear a tie find out quickly that the tie gets cut off and nailed to the
rafters.  At least, they used to do that. It doesn't seem to be related to
some hot new fashion trend.  Maybe Ruth can explain.  Ruth should explain
what the lunatics in Texas do??

Ralph

--
Ruth Barton