BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2010 14:08:57 -0400
On 6/26/2010 1:56 PM, Rudy Christian wrote:
> I'm pretty sure he's my homeopathic hypochondriac homophobic half uncle. I understand now why he has a fear of Brazil nuts. He's also concerned that Loretta's hump in the wrong place and wonders if it's a prosthetic.
>
> Rude E

boy, in one Saturday we sure clobbered the stuffing out of the front
door thread

exactly what place is the wrong place for Loretta's hump?
and since he wonders if it is a prosthetic he also wonders if she used
to work for the railroad, and then he meets her dog
hmm... what sort of dog would you call that?

'homeopathic hypochondriac homophobic half uncle ' if I mix my
traditional trades mentors up into one mush and throw in a child's brick
or two it should be easy to characterize

][<