BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"T. Gale" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 15:08:02 -0500
Did anyone else notice that when Christopher copied a part of my email
it time stamped my email as a pacific time even thought I have it set to
eastern making me think that it might be Christopher's machine's
setting.  Ralph coping Christopher stamps it in eastern time so if Ralph
is set to eastern the theory that it is receiver machine dependent
would hold.  Again, my machine doesn't give that much detail when replying.

Ralph - one Time Zone Tab lasts an hour so judge your consumption on
your available recreational time but be forewarned that more than 24 at
one time, give or take, can start to cause unusual behavior in addition
to uncontrollable yawning and heavy eyelids.

TG