BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 16:15:17 -0500

Polyethylene sheeting, 6 mil is best.  But it's slipperier than tractor
tread plate, to say nothing of less durable.  Not much of an industrial
connotation, either.  Why would you want visqueen on the bed of your pickup
truck?
Dan Becker,  Executive Director      "Oh joy!  Rapture!  Now
Raleigh Historic                               I have a brain!"
Districts Commission                                   - Scarecrow