BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 07:21:38 -0600
Cuyler,

Interesting story and life.  Nice balance between the tower and the
suite.  Convinced me once again that what appear to some outsiders to
be compromises of our dreams, that we make to secure our families, are
in fact the forces that drive us forward.  Both the tower experience
and the jet set are richer for the other.  I think.

Thank you, I think your story helps push away the doubts for another
day.

-jc