BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 07:59:10 EDT
In a message dated 8/17/98 8:21:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Well everybody, Massena Gump died this week.

I once knew someone named Gump. A veritable forager of the modern world, we
surmized his brain was full of old tires. He was most famous for rescuing a
run over duck at Stewart Park in Ithaca, NY. The mallard wandering from the
public feeding area had been hit be a car and a woman was fretting over the
poor creature. So Gump jumped out of his truck, running to the rescue, grabbed
the duck by the neck and said he would take it to the hospital. I don't think
so.

Does Massena qualify as a brilliant plumber or a design professional?

][<en