BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Stevenson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 10:27:48 -0400
I commiserate with Mrs. Duck.

Ice for us this weekend meant no power
(100K customers in Rochacha and 100K customers in Syracuse), plus we lost a
maple tree and a locust tree in the backyard.  Fortunately, our neighbours
garage only lost a small piece of flashing because of our maple.  Also some
big cherry braches came down  Forced us to buy a chain saw - at least we
won't need to buy so much firewood next season....Finally the house is warm
again, instead of just the kitchen.  Wish we had a gas stove.