BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:16:52 EDT
In a message dated 10/10/00 3:13:39 PM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

>  but as a mostly lurker, I held my tongue
>  until a regular contributor spoke up.

Martin,

The only manner in which BP will maintain itself is if the active subscriber
base DOES NOT remain lurkers. Though the noise to signal ratio may be off...
I believe it is noise looking for signal. If we all contribute to the signal
there will be more signal, and I am fairly confident we will all feel happier
and more productive for it. Hold back, lurk, and there will continue noise,
and we will all feel silly, bothered, and less than productive.

][<en