BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 13:08:46 -0400
While I would hesitate to call myself anything other than Murican, my
father's family is from a small town in Norway called Hell. And, I can
assure you, that it is quite cold. I hate to reveal too many tribal secrets,
but in the best spirit of BP show-and-tell, beware the challenge "when Hell
freezes over" when engaged in a conversation with a Norwegian; you will have
already lost the battle.

The Ice Man.