BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 14:36:18 EDT
In a message dated 9/22/99 12:59:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Her answer was to be precise when using a group of people to make an
argument.

A very important lesson, which I think applies as well to the experience of
BP. I suspect, but cannot confirm, our one and only possible Moslem lurker
dropped off the list shortly following an uncontested statement that the
major portion of Indonesia is Moslem. Something of which I have no opinion. I
would have prefered that they not drop off the list, but voice an objection
or make a statement and engage in the dialogue. What we end up with is
HERITAGE conservation on BP with a twist of, "Whose heritage?"

][<en