BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 22:42:20 -0800
You mean the engineering books, Bruce says he is coming in a few weeks and
will take them.  I am in a cleaning mode and this only happens once a
milennium so don't upset my applecart.  If you just like old books I have
LOTS that are not engineering books and are up for grabs.

Let me know when you are coming and I think I can arrange for you to visit
the guy with the staw house--always reminds me of the "Three Little Pigs."
I have always loved brick houses but live in a wood frame house.

If you have relatives in Vermont you gotta be an OK gal.  Where in Vermont?
Ruth

At 3:09 PM +0000 1/3/08, Adrienne Endres wrote:
How soon would one have to visit VT to get in on this action?
Craig and I were planning to come up at some point to visit relatives and
Shelburne Farm...
-AD
--
Ruth Barton