BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
adaptive re-use is from the department of repetitive redundancy division <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:26:38 -0500
[log in to unmask] wrote:
> The first phase of restoration of Mr. Twybil's dream hut involved of
> course picking up and reading ALL of the papers and reading them, a
> task that took about six months of weekends.
T.

Was there evidence of them having been read previously?

Gonna be real hard to insulate future floors w/ BP e-mails.

While driving around this morning it occurred to me that the folks in
our quasi-suburbia of the unHamptons, Spastic Beach to be exact, that
those who heat predominantly with wood do so out of poverty. I have at
least one neighbor that I know who heats with wood for that reason.
There is plenty of downed oak on Lung Island and it can be bartered for.
Get out the chain saw and the splitter and you can get warmed twice.

My 10 x 14 insulated office I heat w/ wood. Used the air-conditioner not
once this last summer. I use about 1/4 face cord per winter. That comes
to about $30 not counting the recycle of all of the junk mail and the
futile attempt to maintain a paperless office.

][<