BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 15:59:44 EDT
Maura,

Uh, thanks for the cat barf news and world report.  Our Joisey camelback
crickets are some thing more revolting than regular crickets; ours have big
bodies about 1/2" diameter and 1 1/4" long, with big monster legs that must
be 1 1/2" long per section.  Although they'll crawl sometimes, the little
bastards jump all over the place and scare the shit out of you when you try
to crush them with a 4x4 or something equally stiff. Why we have them in our
current drought condition, God only knows. You'd think He'd dehydrate the
sons of bitches before He made our lawns look like Southern California in
September, but no.....

Ralph