BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:05:00 EST
My dear Humor Czar ; Youse right about the car seats ; and Ma Ma is quick to
box my ear when I don't use em with peanut.....its just an old habit when I
use the back roads  but dumb non the less
and  "Stinking Badges" does come from Treasure of Sierra Madre...
my how art initiates life in the UN ..Pyrate

"Badges? ...Badges?... We don't need no stinking badges" (Gold hat to
Humphrey Bogart; Treasure of Sierra Madre)