BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
When I'm in NH I'm a tourist. Ruth
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 07:58:30 -0500
Voting for Anderson got me Ray Gun.  Then there was Mr. Ventura.  I
think third parties are more trouble than they are worth...unless they
are going to rise up and smite an existing party and become one of the
two.

But, Ventura is more the smiting type than Ralp...the other Ralph...

The fellow living in the public housing unit at 1600 Pennsylvania
Avenue could teach willie a few tricks on slickness.

Excuse me.  I smell cookies baking somewhere and the strains of "Stand
by your man".  Politics sure makes beds for strange fellows.

-jc