BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 15:14:27 EST
In a message dated 98-02-04 13:11:36 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

> Has anyone noticed the incredible restraint of the Mac users following
>  this?

I accept the challenge!
Here I assumed it was because all your systems were down.
Mac is OK enough except for those of us who early on HAD more need to do
serious number crunching (project cost estimates, tracking $2M project budget
etc.) than fun with graphics.
The first Mac I had burnt up one day, resulting in an allergic reaction.
Having been weened on CPM and assembly the graphics seemed very cludgy.

][<en