BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 19:50:09 -0200
Jim Hicks wrote:

> Was just driving by today and saw a scaffold on cushioned rollers
> going up the side of the building (cleaning?) Looked like it was doing
> ok. There is a lot of broken glass on the 1st floor on the north side.
> One huge problem is coming north there is a huge (doesn’t even
> describe the problem) billboard with a Gap add that obscures the
> bottom 1/3 of the building. But in all fairness I did need to be
> reminded about the f**ing Gap one more time.
> JIm

I would think the rig was there for sealant work. Still even so it is
easier now than it will be later. Everyone will have forgot how to get
onto the bldg. and the Facilities ppl will always hire new low-bid
exterior contractors based on the whim of the day. Considering sotries
I've heard about wind and rigs sailing out 30+ feet from the bldg. I
wonder how the distorted computer design shape will work for air-flow w/
rigs?

As to GAP... not reminded since Anna Nicole Smith was their mascot and
the now Marine who at the time was much younger said, "I want that."

The GAP a few years back was going around talking up how they were doing
adaptive re-use w/ a histo presto consiousness as opposed to the Big Box
chains. Wonder if they are still doing that talking?

][<