BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 13:37:16 -0800
BP is a Third Place. It's not vanishing any time soon!

Pardon me if I'm smothering folks with compliments but this listserve
is important. Not only does it serve as a third place for many to load
up and unload-- valuable for the mind and soul! unlike most third
places, BP is truly self-hosted (albeit w/ the list-serve resource
coming from outside). It also has the distinctive character of hybrid
vigor because of the variety of folks who gather and the rich mix of
topics.

So, how does a person get off probation? Would an invitation to a
Robert Burns Supper do it? It's going to be a haggis and Lagavulin
paradise. Laphroig fans welcome. BYOB.

Mary

http://www.plannersweb.com/wfiles/w184.html

Mary Tegel