BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 08:14:33 EDT
In a message dated 10/13/2000 3:37:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< How else would I be exposed to such profoundities as "during WW2 my
 astigmatic grandmother was employed calibrating crosshairs on
 periscopes."   (To which I have no real compulsion to respond.) >>

Your eminence,

Your restraint is admirable.

As for myself, as the late Mr. Wilde said, "I can resist anything except
temptation."  (Or it's functional equivalent).

Now will you please tell us which of your minions spotted the hot GCT
fixtures for sale on the internet, and tell us whether they were found on
ebay or elsewhere?  I just heard (on WQXR) that an architect working on GCT
saw them up for auction on the internet, for sale by an electrical
contractor.  Alas, the Times had nothing (at least nothing I saw).
Sharpshooter must've been off duty, or had hands sore from applauding demo of
the Poe Residence.

Ralph