BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:34:19 EDT
I couldn't agree more fully with Shaman Ken (AKA The RAT?)'s  opinion on
backward baseball caps.  In fact, I don't like them anywhere near as much as
he does.  However, I am more than a little curious about his claim to looking
like the real Ken Follett, since I had been given to understand that he not
only looked like the real KF, but was in actuality KF.  Or have we been
misled by someone who merely looks like the person we think we know and does
an otherwise credible impression thereof?

And who can verify this?  Or do we need to take it on faith in COD and Rev
Jim?

Ralph